HELLO HANDSOME HELLO PRETTY ! WELCOME TO MY OFFICIAL BLOGGER . THIS IS MY OWN BLOG , CREATED BY MYSELF AND NO MORE COPY DOG. DO FOLLOW OKAY . ENJOY YOUR READING . K THANKYOUU , ILOVEYOUU ..... LOTS OF LOVE FROM LB . MUAH PIPI KANAN MUAH PIPI KIRI ♥♥♥

Tuesday 13 September 2011

imissyouu :'(




bie , imissyousomuch . imissyoumore than word that can i say. bie , i nak kita mcm yg dulu . please bie iloveyousomuch , you re the best boyfie that i ever had . seriously las week i tak puas meet bie . i rindu u kiss i , hug i . i want it back bie :( i am very miss that moment :'( bie , you dah janji dgn i kann . you never let me go , you wanna me be ur lover forever , you promise to me you never found another girl ,you wanna take care of me, i keep ur promise bie , please don broke ur promises :'( bie , because of youu i have a lot of changed , u make me happy smile in every single second that we hav through together . if one day u let me go suddenly bie, i swear to god i never fallin in love with other guy bie, thas is my promise bie n please keep it . bie i need you , im weak when you re not with me , i want youu always stay beside me , kiss me hug me like bfore . please bie don make me crying , im tired bie :'( lastly i want you know that imissyouu and iloveyouusomuch as long as my breath still alive bie :( you re the one in my life mohd farhan shah <3<3<3